Each time I see you, you look different.
Every time I see you, you look different.
We use each when we think of things separately, one by one，即，把每个当做个体来看待。
例：Put each ball on the table carefully. = put each ball one by one.
We use every when we think of things as a group. The meaning is similar to all.当我们把每个事物看成一个整体时，我们通常使用every。
例：Every ball in the bag is on the table.= all balls in the bag
‘How often do you use your car?’
‘Every day.’ (not Each day)
There were four books on the table. Each book was a different colour.
At the beginning of the game, each player has three cards.
Kate loves reading. She has read every book in the library. (= all the books)
I’d like to visit every country in the world. (= all the countries)
Each room is different. (each+noun)
None of the rooms are the same. Each is different. (each）
Every room in this hotel is different. (every+noun)
3. 我们可以使用each of…(… 中的每一个)
但是不可以使用every of。Every one of…是可行的。
Each of the books was a different colour. (not each of books)
Each of them was a different colour.
Read each of these sentences carefully
I’ve read every one of those books. (not every of those books)
I’ve read every one of them.
In football, each team has eleven players. (not every team)
The students were each given a book. = Each student was given a book.
These oranges are 40 pence each. (each = for one orange)
Everyone (one word) 只能用于指代人 (= everybody).
Everyone enjoyed the party. (= Everybody …)
Every one (two words) 可以指人也可以指物:
Sarah is invited to lots of parties and she goes to every one. (= to every party)
1. 在空白处填出each，each of或者every
(1) There were four books on the table. book was a different colour.
(2) The Olympic Games are held four years.
(3) parent worries about their children.
(4) In a game of tennis there are two or four players. player has a racket.
(5) Nicola plays volleyball Thursday evening.
2. 在空白处填出everyone或者every one
(6) Sarah is invited to a lot of parties and she goes to . (7) I remember school very clearly. I remember in my class. (8) I asked her lots of questions and she answered correctly.