KET/PET备考突破2000词汇第二十一期来啦，本期的主题是Sports and Leisure!
本系列English Vocabulary in Use将和大家分享剑桥英语官方初级词汇的内容，适用于A2高级段和B1初级段的小朋友们，帮助小朋友们轻轻松松突破2000词汇量！
We play sports such as football, ice hockey, tennis, golf and basketball.
I play football in the winter.
I play basketball twice a week.
We use go with other sports and activities, especially those ending in -ing.
I go swimming in the lake during summer.
We often go rock climbing in the mountains.
We use do with a lot of / a bit of + -ing.
I did a bit of skiing in the holidays.
I don’t do a lot of running these days.
Leisure activities与sports的区别在于，sports通常指竞技类的运动，leisure activities更多指在闲暇时间进行的休闲娱乐运动。
We often go camping in the summer, and we usually do a bit of rock climbing as well.
My best friend does a lot of yoga. She works out in the gym two or three times a week as well.
My brother enjoys jogging, and it keeps him fit [保持（身体）健康].
My mum does a bit of jogging as well – just for fun.
I’m afraid I don’t do any exercise at all.
1. We football in the winter at my school.
2. Do you much exercise?
3. I basketball in the summer and winter.
4. We always in the winter, as long as there is enough snow.
5. I a bit of yoga when I was younger.
6. We used to camping in the mountains.
7. I a lot of swimming in the summer.
8. If you want to fit, you need to run three or four miles every other day.
9. I used to in the gym, but I’m getting a bit old for that now.