突破2000词汇第十二期来啦，本期的主题是Around the home!
本系列English Vocabulary in Use将和大家分享剑桥英语官方初级词汇的内容，适用于A2高级段和B1初级段的小朋友们，帮助小朋友们轻轻松松突破2000词汇量！
Home and Room
When we first got married, we lived in a one-bedroom flat（一居室） with a small kitchen（厨房）, a living room（起居室） and a bathroom（浴室）. When our first child was born, she had to share our bedroom. Now we live in a four-bedroom house（四居室）. Our bedroom has an en-suite bathroom（卧室中的浴室）, our two teenage children have their own rooms, we have a spare room（空房；客房）for guests, and another bathroom.
Downstairs, there’s a living room, a dining room（餐厅） and a study（书房）. We’ve also got a lovely big kitchen. Next to it, there’s a small utility room（杂物间） where we keep the washing machine.
1. We used to have a wooden floor, but it was a bit noisy so we put down a .
2. My mum works at home, so she spends all day in the on the computer.
3. We often have guests to stay, but fortunately we’ve got a room.
4. Our kitchen is small but we have a room for the washing machine.
5. ‘Dad, there’s no water coming out of the in the kitchen sink.’
原创文章，作者：TestDaily，如若转载，请注明出处：《房间/家具及日常生活用品英语单词汇总-KET/PET剑桥少儿英语官方初级词汇:Home and Room篇》https://www.testdaily.cn/34755/