Little和few以及它们各自的不同变化形式是经常出现在选择题中的一个考点，今天小厚就带大家一次性弄清楚little, few / a little, a few / less, fewer之间的关系和用法吧！
Little and Few
I’ve got little money left in my account.
Ben has few friends in London.
A Little and A Few
与little和few的意思不同，a little和 a few意为“一些”。
He has a little money left.
He has a few dollars left.
a little和 a few可以作为代词单独使用（在所指代的词汇很明显的前提下）：
After that, she began to tell them a little about her life in Scotland.
Don’t take all the strawberries. Just have a few.
另外，在冠词（a/an, the），指示词（this, that），所有格（my, your）和代词（him, them）前可以使用a little of / a few of 来进行修饰：
Put the flour into a bowl, blend with a little of the milk.
A few of his films were seen abroad.
Less and Fewer
Jeff drinks less alcohol than John.
I have fewer pairs of shoes than I used to have.
1. There’s _______ I can do about this. (little/few)
2. Dan is a great student. He has _______ problems with history. (little/few)
3. There are _______ chairs in the room. (a little/a few)
4. He only spent _______ dollars there. (a little/a few)
5. There were _______ days below freezing last winter. (less/fewer)
6. I drank _______ water than she did. (less/fewer)
little few a few a few fewer less
原创文章，作者：TestDaily，如若转载，请注明出处：《little, few/a little, a few /less, fewer之间有哪些区别？用法分别是什么？-KET/PET词汇学习》https://www.testdaily.cn/34959/